Thank you for visiting and shopping at UPmovement Pty Ltd. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Our mailing address is:
UPmovement Pty Ltd
Suite 97, 36-38 Gipps Street. Collingwood. 3066. Australia
We ship our orders on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Standard Domestic rate: $5.99AUD
Standard International rate: $15.00AUD
Express Domestic rate: $11.99AUD (reduced to $1 for Black Friday 2022)
We will fulfill your order within 5 business days.
Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 1-3. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
However, some orders may ship within as few as 1 Business Day and some may take up to 3 Business Days.
3.1. Domestic and International
UPmovement Pty Ltd ships domestically as well as internationally. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2. Shipping Restrictions
Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their products shipped to a P.O box.
Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
The order will arrive within Delivery is dependent on Australia Post.
Express Shipping will be delivered usually 1-3 days in Australia.
Express Shipping costs $13.00.
The order will arrive within 2-5 Business Days business days.
Standard Shipping costs $5.99.
Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times.
4.1. Please note:
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Even when we do ship your order on weekends or holidays, they may not be processed by the courier until the next business day.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products will be delivered in one package.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Due to COVID-19, packages to and from our facility in Melbourne, Victoria may be delayed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information. Please double check your address before placing your order.
UPmovement Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
5.1. Domestic and International
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. International orders are sent with Sendle or Australia Post (Depending on customer location). This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
International Customs, Duties and Taxes
UPmovement Pty Ltd handles international shipments and takes care of international pricing, customs and tax guidelines, extra costs, etc.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. UPmovement Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at email@example.com. Postage